lunes, 19 de marzo de 2012

Travel to the future


Today March 19, 2012, marks the "Day of the Craftsman" and in turn we are in the "Week of Anchovies"


Absolutely. or fear of losing my job because I have not. I close my eyes and imagine I'm in another time. It is a journey into the future, not very long journey which will detail below, of course this is not crazy, no sir, because I've seen almost the need to say something that not many people say, perhaps because fear to speak, or perhaps by fear of retaliation or "I say."

One day in March of this month of course, I saw the need to see a doctor, is that the long wait that you have to wait despite the redundancy, it is very frustrating. You have to queue at the hospital to be treated, you get a "ticket", then you have to go with that ticket to pay cash for you to make your story, so if you are new, and I was. It was the first time I went to the Regional Hospital of La Libertad. But dear, dear reader you are reading now I do not I shall endeavor to tell you what many already know, the weakness of the Peruvian hospitals. Rather try to watch what I've seen in Europe, Asia, or EE. UU.

(I close my eyes)

I am in the year 2068, here in the city of Trujillo, I see trains running through America Avenue, the same goes to the beach of Huanchaco, and then go back to the province of Otuzco. I see many planes circling in the sky. The cars that drive are all electric and they are innovative, come in all shapes and colors. "Markets" industrialized, the city where I grew up and lived most of my life is beautiful, spotless, and especially the people had their quality of life high. Even now there are no children begging in the streets, not crime, it was eradicated at its lowest. The State of Liberty has become one of the most important industrial centers in Latin America. I sigh a little, and gives me joy to know that there is a train that goes from Tumbes to Tacna, runs along the Peruvian coast.

(I open my eyes)

Call me a dreamer, dreamer, dreamer, romantic, imaginative, visionary, idealistic, or as you like, but I know within me that is our future, a future that will be here soon and that it is God who motivates me every day since I get up until I go to bed.

Continue to grow, we continue to improve because life never ends. Shine, let's take that inner light, let us make this world a better world. Do not be afraid to tell the truth. the truth hurts but you free.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario